“20 Questions” – Nicole
- Where would you go on a second date?
Somewhere chic, the latest hot spot in town.
- What makes you laugh?
My best friend. I’ve never seen her back down from any situation, and some of the zingers that come out of her mouth are priceless. I’m laughing right now just thinking about her confronting a cashier.
- What is your favourite piece of clothing?
The black Ferragamo leather shoes I bought in Milan. I’m not going to tell you how much they cost, but they were worth every penny. Every time I have the on, I close a deal.
- What wine has left the greatest impression on you?
The 2008 Tignanello magnum I had on my birthday, but don’t ask me which one (laughs).
- What is your favourite food and wine pairing?
Veal scaloppini and a nice Amarone.
- What did you want to be growing up?
A success. For years, I wanted to be an actress, but I learned I had knack for sales, so I pursued that instead, and I’m glad I did. I’m currently in the top 5% in the country, and getting closer to my goal. Although, I’d still like to try my hand at acting with something that goes into syndication.
- What is one of your pet peeves?
People who think they’re smarter than they are.
- What is your favourite season?
Summer, without question. I love wearing summer dresses, sitting on a patio with friends and soaking up the sun, which is in my genetic make-up.
- What are three of your core values?
Achievement, being a go-getter, which I suppose would be perseverance, and family.
- If you were an animal, what would it be and why?
A lioness. They’re strong and they rule the pride.
- What’s your dream vacation?
Spending a couple of weeks anywhere on the beach. Nice comes to mind, as does Ibiza and Cancun.
- What is your favourite sport?
Soccer because my boys like to play.
- What was your nickname in high school?
- What is your favourite texture?
I love the feel of velvet or cashmere.
- What is your favourite smell/aroma?
I’ve always liked roses and the smell of the beach, like the sea air.
- What is your favourite taste?
I love mocha, panettone, but at Christmas only, and ground espresso beans. Mmmm…
- What is your favourite swear word?
Son-of-a-bitch, but you could add the F-word in front of that for a little more oomph.
- Name one person you admired growing up?
Olympia Dukakis and Grace Jones, both incredible women and actresses.
- What was your first car?
My sister and I learned to drive on a white Pontiac Sunbird we inherited from my father when he bought his new car. More recently, I’ve been enjoying my new BMW 428i white convertible.
- What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Let’s leave it at that.
- What are you most afraid of?
Failure and losing my boys.
- What makes you cringe?
Stupid people and some real estate agents I know.
- What is your favourite song?
Ray of Light by Madonna. I’ve always admired her for her success.